Tuesday, September 16, 2025

STITCH AWAY!

The Traverse QOV is getting some diagonal rows! 
 I am not done with the red/white blocks
 but I just couldn't wait to start sewing this together!
I pieced the halloween fabric and have it all ready for the frame. Since I was using the disappearing 9-patch I tried to be very random  and accomplished it which is hard for me! 
 (I don't do random! lol)
 

4 comments:

  1. You don’t usually jump ahead impatiently on fabric things — made me smile! Very pretty. -Marsel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing work, as always!! Keep us posted!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Random is hard for me too. I over think it every time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

TANGLED THREADS!

So daughter decided to empty some old yarn bins  for us to detangle and sort for usability. We matched up colors and got to work. We put her...