Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Finishing and Lining Up !


The borders are sewn on, the binding cut and pressed....all in the pile to be quilted next!
I was quite thrilled to be able to find the exact sage fabric to finish the last row and a half of the quilt! 
I saw a cool tutorial on Missouri Star Quilts about using striped fabric for some cool blocks.
I cut all my 10" squares and then quarter cut them. 
Wait until you see what happens next! 
My newest lilies are bringing much beauty to the pool patio!
So far I have had orange, yellow and now this peach!
I love to see them out there!

5 comments:

  1. Daddio has that rainbow material in his stash. I can't wait to see what happens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was very rotten of you to show us the striped fabric but make us wait for what happens next! :)

    So thrilled for you to have found your sage fabric. Phew.

    The lily is such a lovely color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the soft peach colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never seen a peach lily before. How lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog!

Firsts and Lasts

 While the boys played out front, I knit on this second Shadow Hat.  I cast on 90 stitches and knit it farther along before I started the...