Sunday, February 1, 2026

A NEW SKILL

I added a bit of whimsy to this old acrylic paint pouring canvas;   it is  glue gun art inspired by AB Creative on YouTube.  
I chose a simpler pattern for my first one.
I applied the gold glue gun outline once it cooled down with just a bit of white glue.  Once it dried, I painted within the 'cells' with leftover paint form my paint-by-number little pots.

I laid a coloring book page  under a piece of silicon sheet and used the glue gun with a gold glue stick and just outlined the seahorse!  It was much easier than I thought!  Once it is dry, it peels right up and it surprising sturdy.  You just have to make sure that you have a continuous bead of glue.  I just made a bunch of glue 'blobs' (which you can see at the top of the page) to use as bubbles!

6 comments:

  1. That's so clever! My skill with the glue gun is dismal so I am beyond impressed by your straight lines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and very creative project! I'll have to look that up on YouTube University!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute. I had no idea there was such a thing as colored hot glue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so fun! I didn't realize hot glue was in any colors other than clear. He's so cute that he needs a name.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, you can do that with any glue gun? Amazing!!! Do you ever teach any craft classes? You are certainly multi talented!!! I am amazed!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

TANGLED THREADS!

So daughter decided to empty some old yarn bins  for us to detangle and sort for usability. We matched up colors and got to work. We put her...