Tuesday, February 17, 2026

A TOTE

 This is hot off the press--I received the fabric from our FQC and put it right to use!  I don't always use it in the way suggested
 but I couldn't resist this large tote in the citrus colors!
(13X22x4")

7 comments:

  1. When life gives you lemons! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's something so happy about lemons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one cute bag! Perfect for a sweater or even socks! I know a lady who carry's a tote bag instead of a purse. She loves it.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

TANGLED THREADS!

So daughter decided to empty some old yarn bins  for us to detangle and sort for usability. We matched up colors and got to work. We put her...