It's a finish! 64" x 88" Handing it in on this Saturday, when we have the Nat'l QOV Sew Day!
And both table runners are quilted and ready for their binding which I need to dig through the pile and find something. I'm hoping there will be enough left over backing to at least bind one of them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
TANGLED THREADS!
So daughter decided to empty some old yarn bins for us to detangle and sort for usability. We matched up colors and got to work. We put her...
-
I am using the planter from my daughter and planted strawberries! There are three different kinds of strawberry plants; Ruby June, Chandler...
-
I was gifted this kit to make a table runner and so I jumped right in! I did take some creative license and made it my own design. I have i...
-
The second pair of Barcelona Memories 2 socks are completed! I didn't have to rip out and reknit any parts of this pair so it is beco...
Awesome!
ReplyDeleteLove that QOV - such a simple design but striking. And the table runners are lovely. Great job!
ReplyDeleteGreat QOV! What a nice finish those squares made. I too am impressed with how a simple block makes a striking pattern!--TerryK@OnGoingProjects
ReplyDeleteLove the QOV !!and yay for getting the runners quilted.Those are super cute!
ReplyDeletePretty! Love the hearts.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful - both the QOV and the heart runners!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful finishes, as always!! xo
ReplyDelete