Mom and I each wove a basket today for our project. We channeled our long-ago Indian ancestor and thoroughly enjoyed our weaving time. This was a kit for a pair of stacking baskets but we are each going to keep our own to remember this day!
After a great meal at their house, we played a great playoff game of Wahoo and I am sorry to say, the men won 2-1!! What a great winter schedule we have enjoyed!
Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
THREE NEW QUILT PLANS
I had several piles set aside waiting for me to cut them up with the Accuquilt cutter--I did yesterday! Another set of leftovers from other ...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
So, I did it! I know, I've made 100's of pairs of socks but this is a new construction and it really used a lot of brain cells but ...
I've always thought basket weaving would be a fun and very useful craft. Do you and your mom do a craft together every week?
ReplyDelete