375 yards of yarn spun with only one foot participating! The fiber content is Suffolk/ Columbia lamb-a soft medium wool that gave me much pleasure in a frustrating time! This will be showing up in a shawl soon
since the doctor suggested another week of keeping my foot up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A NEW FALL ADDITION
It's been a while since I have done a paint-by-number and I've missed doing it! This one is doubly enjoyable because it is Fall the...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
Very pretty! Love the colors and the luster.
ReplyDeleteLove the colours - looks like oyu'll have plenty of time for knitting (and reading).
ReplyDeleteOoooo it is going to be beautiful! God sure is teaching you patience during this time, isn't He?!
ReplyDeletelovely cool colours - though of course getting some in the mail is even nicer = no work involved, either with one foot or two (feet)....
ReplyDeleteThe colors are perfect!
ReplyDelete