Saturday, June 27, 2015

Travel Wearied

When my kids started growing up and leaving home, we would look at the moon together and know it was the same moon and it would make the distance shorter that separated us.  This is the moon over Washington.... 
We had a good day of flights, it is just very hard to travel all day and into the night.  
I finished the cuff on one sock and started the second while in the air!
The moon was up in the Florida sky.........yup, it still helps to remember we are connected!
The Cereus was in bloom when we got home!

The socks are finished!  This is the Zigzagular sock pattern.  I zigzagged all over this country to knit them!

2 comments:

  1. Wow. That's a lot of miles. Your socks will make a great souvenir of your big trip. I bet you miss those little ones. It must be so hard to say goodbye.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...