Thursday, October 2, 2025

A SALUTE TO QOV

My Ribbon Quilt is off the frame! 
 I will trim it up and add the binding today!
I have two quilts from the QOV group to get on and off the frame asap so I didn't waste any time getting the first one loaded! 
 I hope to stay on track and not procrastinate away this deadline!
 

6 comments:

  1. I didn't realize there was a deadline for things like that. Never a dull moment, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't quilt, but I've never heard of deadlines for QOV. Nicely done though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great that you quilt the QOV's! I have two to quilt for guild and one to piece/quilt here! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

TANGLED THREADS!

So daughter decided to empty some old yarn bins  for us to detangle and sort for usability. We matched up colors and got to work. We put her...