Friday, October 10, 2025

TWO FINISHES THIS FRIDAY

All of the blue blocks are finished!  There are only 6 more red blocks to make!  This has been a very fun scrap project!  The white is my only constant color.  I will be making the last ones later today and tomorrow!  First, I am meeting up with the the QOV ladies to hand in the finished quilts! 
Maybe some lunch will happen, too! lol
I loaded and quilted the halloween quilt.  
This will go to an acquaintance, since it's not my thing.
Skulls and spiders are highlighted.
I do like the crows, though.
Both the table runner and the horses quilt went into the washer and dryer so now they look just the way a quilt should look! 

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh LOVE these finishes!! and the RWB Blocks!! They are so happy!! ( go link up to FONF!!!We need you there!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Halloween quilt. Those are just perfect fall colors as well, but then I saw the spiders and snakes and said, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

    Still a very pretty quilt and your friend is a very lucky friend to get one of your quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa....that's a lot of finishing! I do love how they look when they come out of the wash. I just washed a couple of mine that I took out for fall and they just keep getting better and better with each wash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You all deserve a nice lunch, I'd say.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

TANGLED THREADS!

So daughter decided to empty some old yarn bins  for us to detangle and sort for usability. We matched up colors and got to work. We put her...