Most of the first man-sock is knitted; doesn't it look pretty sitting by my grandparents!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
TANGLED THREADS!
So daughter decided to empty some old yarn bins for us to detangle and sort for usability. We matched up colors and got to work. We put her...
-
I am using the planter from my daughter and planted strawberries! There are three different kinds of strawberry plants; Ruby June, Chandler...
-
I was gifted this kit to make a table runner and so I jumped right in! I did take some creative license and made it my own design. I have i...
-
The second pair of Barcelona Memories 2 socks are completed! I didn't have to rip out and reknit any parts of this pair so it is beco...
I love old portraits like that. I filled a scrapbook with the ones I inherited from mom but framing them is such a better idea.
ReplyDeleteExcellent man sock progress!
ReplyDeleteWonderful.
ReplyDeleteNice. I like the way the photo is framed.
ReplyDeleteYour knitting is wonderful. Hand-knitted socks are the best!
ReplyDeleteThe photo of your grandparents is beautiful; you've framed it fantastically with that lovely crochet piece.
Warmest regards. I hope you enjoy knitting. It's wonderful to create something.
Love, Viola
Man socks are a LOT of work! Ask me how I know. Ha! Your's look great and I love the photo of your grandparents.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Betsy