I'm starting up the leg of the second sock--it's amazing how much gets done when I stick to just one thing! A lot of outside time today--it hit 80* but that wind was pretty wild!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RESET!
I took it all apart and today, I will pretend that I am just beginning it! No, I couldn't throw it into the trash can but I also coul...
-
My sister works with a woman whose Mom owns an Alpaca farm and knit shop; so what a treat for a girls day out! My sister, sister-in-law, ...
-
Mamas and their offspring! We had a wonderful day at church, being able to hear Bruce preach and Abigail do a special number with some o...
-
I have been a lump today......the pool has imparted a new phenomena-swimmers ear! It woke me up several times in the night and has throbbe...
Who knew that distractions affect your productivity? LOL! I am sure the socks are on your BIL's feet by now.
ReplyDeleteThey look great!! Warm here, too.
ReplyDeleteI'm constantly distracted so I understand completely. Those are awesome looking socks!
ReplyDeleteHot here too I'm sad to say. I was enjoying having the windows open but now it's AC 24/7.
ReplyDeleteMy socks go sooooo sloooow. But that's because I mostly knit on them at appointments and during Sunday school. When I knit, my mind is engaged. Since my stroke years ago, it helps me concentrate.
ReplyDeleteBlessings and love,
Betsy
Wonderful progress!
ReplyDeleteWell done!!
ReplyDeleteIt's been quite warm here, but definitely windy - and a lot of rain. The gardens are loving it though!
ReplyDelete