Tuesday, June 30, 2026

A PANEL QUILT FINISH


Bound, labeled, washed and dried and ready to hand in to our QOV group this week!  The quilt ended up 60 x 72" in size. 
 
Today, I hope to load and quilt that table runner
 and piece a few stars!

7 comments:

  1. Oh yes - a really awesome finish. That border really makes it special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it!!! that is a beautiful panel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very unique and elegant! -Marsel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someone will be very lucky to get such a beautiful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely!! A blessing for the person who gets it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A BOUNTIFUL GIFTING

I had a wonderful time with my quilting friends for lunch yesterday!  I was given two kits from one lady to make for the kids quilts we do--...