Thursday, June 25, 2026

ACCOMPLISHMENTS

All of the large HST's are sewn and trimmed!  --  all 48 of them!
I sewed only one of the star blocks
 just to see a few blocks on the design wall!
And the large top is done with its quilting! 
Now to load the newest table runner but I will not get to this until Saturday because I have a doctor appointment in St Augustine! My friend, Mary, will go with me and we will make a day of it-shopping, lunch and together time!

 

7 comments:

  1. A beautiful pile of perfect blocks! You are an amazing production quilter my friend. I hope your day is full of good surprises and fun purchases.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to make a doctor's appointment fun!! Do let us know what you two get into, in St. Augustine!! Great shopping and eating there!! As always, I love your creations!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im looking forward to seeing this progress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A day out in St. Augustine is ALWAYS a good thing. You'll have to let me know where you ate, if you got coffee .....I miss St. Augustine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 48? Wow....I've never really made HST before I started the Zig Zag quilt and I find squaring them up to be no fun at all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is very patriotic there! I do love some RWB! Hope you are fully recovered from your migraine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A BOUNTIFUL GIFTING

I had a wonderful time with my quilting friends for lunch yesterday!  I was given two kits from one lady to make for the kids quilts we do--...