The table runner is done, I even made the binding but it will have to wait for completion until
I get this off the frame! It looks like a lot of standing time is in store for me!
Circular needles are my favorite way to knit for socks but the problem is having the wooden tips which when sat upon do break! It's a ...
Do you have a quilting design chosen yet or is it still percolating? -Marsel
ReplyDeleteOuf.....I never thought of that. It must be the one down side of the long arms.
ReplyDeleteWow!! You are amazing. I say it often, and I mean it!!
ReplyDeleteGood looking projects.
ReplyDeleteFun projects!!!
ReplyDeleteHow do you do it all? I really like that table runner. The pattern is wonderful and so are the colors. I think I said that before. Ha! The one on the long arm looks like a good one too. I'm looking forward to seeing the entire thing quilted.
ReplyDeleteBlessings and love,
Betsy
That QOV on your frame is so pretty!! Love that table runner design. I used that block in a baby quilt years ago, but your runner reminds me how much I like the design.
ReplyDeleteLove the pattern in the table runner - another one for the queue!
ReplyDelete