Sunday, June 28, 2026

YARNING

My latest Corner-to-Corner (C2C) blanket is finished! 
 This was made with Hobby Lobby's
 Yarn Bee Simply Flawless yarn in Cobblestone for the main color and Teal  for the accent stripes.  
I used a size H (5mm) hook. 
 The blanket is so squishy and soft;
  it is a great yarn to work with and I highly recommend it! 
 This blanket is 40" x 48".
 

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty! -Marsel

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blanket looks so cozy! My big Grand calls knitting "yarning". I always have to laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Earth tones are underrated and underused.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very pretty and I can imagine how warm it is.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! I really like the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice and classic colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A BOUNTIFUL GIFTING

I had a wonderful time with my quilting friends for lunch yesterday!  I was given two kits from one lady to make for the kids quilts we do--...