But you just got home!!!!
What do you mean your oldest grand daughter needs you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
APRIL FOOL'S DAY?!
I am adding a square that should begin on top of this block and not to the right of it--on top, to begin a third row but I have picked up s...
-
My sister works with a woman whose Mom owns an Alpaca farm and knit shop; so what a treat for a girls day out! My sister, sister-in-law, ...
-
Mamas and their offspring! We had a wonderful day at church, being able to hear Bruce preach and Abigail do a special number with some o...
-
I have been a lump today......the pool has imparted a new phenomena-swimmers ear! It woke me up several times in the night and has throbbe...
Lol!!! Poor cats! As much as I like them, though...I and my children still outrank them. :)
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful time!
ReplyDelete