I had no idea it would take so many days to get back to East Coast time-my internal clock is all off kilter!
I was pregnant with Jared when Mt St Helen's blew-it was amazing to get to see it for myself as we flew over on our return flight.
There was even some red glowing in the plume of smoke-quite breath-taking to see.
The grandparents photo-
I finished these little 'Gator socks on the way home. Nyki is glad to have me back in the sewing room and keeps me company while I switch gears to the home front.
I cast on a ruffle scarf; this one for my sister-in-law who will be visiting next month.
I found a packet of lavender while cleaning out a drawer (I love to clean out when I am feeling emotionally fragile!) and put it right into its own little linen sachet.
Now, on to the last little bit of this quilt so I can start another project! PuffDaddy agrees-get moving is the best thing for the blues.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FLOWERS INSIDE AND OUT
Outside, the buddha plants bring the orange to our Fall yards! So many little flowers join together to make a large bloom. And the ginger a...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
Welcome home. I hope you are feeling a lot better soon.
ReplyDeleteAwww! She's so tiny :)
ReplyDeleteGoodbyes are dumb...that's all there is to it.
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you're finally re-adjusting to eastern time...we're still waiting to be in sync again!
Sounds like you and I may have been in the Seattle area at the same time. And we were both celebrating!
ReplyDelete