Monday, February 4, 2013

Mondays Set the Pace

 I got the new yarn on the needles and managed a few rows!  It is a very satisfying knit this entrelac!  I am using slightly larger needles, 8's, because this yarn is worsted not dk weight.  I cast on the same number of stitches, 100, and it still takes an hour to go across a row-this is not a quick project but sure is a good knit!
 Dad is puttering in his gardening space.  This area doesn't get any rain-it has an extended eave that blocks rainfall so he has worked out a solution for now and then to pass the plants on to me to babysit until they are down her again!  It is a very welcoming sight now!
Mom and I whipped off two more quilts.  I need to get some more frame quilting time in the schedule!

3 comments:

  1. My, my, you are a busy little blogger at the moment! Good solution to the lack of rain that area! I does look good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blanket is so pretty...love Grandpa's new solution to that space; it looks so tidy and inviting now...and if the quilts are still on the frame when I come, I'll take a few passes on them, too, and between us we'll have it done in no time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have so much color and fun stuff in your live. Blessed!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

PLANS AND REVISIONS

I knit the sleeve (top up) and realized that I would prefer the sleeve line up with the same color of the body. See how the shading of the  ...