Monday, February 2, 2015

Cowled and Cornered

 I finished the second cowl for Marsel this time.  It is made with Hobby Lobby's brand of yarn, Yarn Bee in Sandfrost Effervescence .  (2 skeins)  I am able to get out a little bit each day now so I know that I am recovering from the flu.  I do not recommend this to anyone.   I will be getting a flu shot next year-be sure and remind me how awful I have felt next Fall in case I procrastinate!!!!
 Dad and Mom have been finishing their back bedroom project.  Dad is working on the ceiling tiles-he is 3/4 of the way done!
 The boxes come like this and he has only a few left now!  I will be posting a finished project in a few days!  (Just in time for my sister and niece to come and visit!)

3 comments:

  1. I am so spoiled!!!

    Can't wait to see the train house with all of its new pretties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry you have been sick and I am glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you're felling better!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FLOWERS ON FRIDAY

But first-yesterday's Shop Hop went well-we discovered a very nice new shop in St Augustine;  always a good find!   What I bought this t...