I did a bit of simplifying on the blog layout. I hope it works out for both this author and for you!
I have carded some more of the Gulf Native fleece for the other bobbin...it is very relaxing to hand pick the fiber and then feed it into the carder. It comes out looking like a Santa's beard! I then stretch it out to make my own roving (rope of fiber) so it is ready to spin.
I ended up with 300 yards of 2 ply yarn fingering weight yarn.
It will be nice to knit with this wool when I am done with this spin-a-thon!
The cowl is in the naughty bucket for a bit! Like a fool, I knit until I ran out of yarn (like when I am going to add another color only this was the last color and I should have bound off the row before this! It was not fun to unknit all 360 stitches! I finished it and then didn't feel like playing with it any more today! It will wait for me.......
I finished Mom's quilt! I will have a better show 'n tell picture when I can get Bill to hold it up for me outside!
I have the first (or last really...) rows all sewn together! It is really shaping up!
Millie brought me two more quilts that need quilting! This one is from a box of vintage 9 patches she acquired. She had to trim them to a uniform size and then sewed them with the white blocks. Its so much nicer to have these beautiful blocks in a quilt finally! The fabrics are a great catalog of old fabrics!
I'm doing some simple stitching for this new, old quilt!