I started out the day with some studio projects;
I had success with the two little sundresses for the grand daughters. I use the Gathered Top pattern from Purl Bee and just extended the length for dress and added three more rows of elastic to the bodice. I'm pleased with the results.
I also conquered this dress; the lines are classic but it takes a lot of steps to get to such simple elegance!
I added another connecting block to the RSC 2015 and now it is starting to look like the plan will work. I am getting the hang of the color placement now. The block is easy, figuring out the colors that belong to each neighboring block takes a bit of planning!
Tonight I have spun one half of this Cormo top. It is all I have to give tonight!