I finished the top row and then I sewed the two rows together;
I found there were a LOT of seams that had to match so I had to resort to pins! I don't usually use them but these rows have an intersection that must match every 4". It was much easier to sew once I took the time to put the pins in first.
I now have all of these rows sewn together! It is actually the bottom of the rainbow!
Here is the top...waiting for the orange row and the other side of the red will have brown and beige blocks!
Here is the order from KnitPicks........it is a Felici Fix! (and some Hawthorne Bare and some more superwash roving to dye and spin because I used up all the reserves during the TDF!)
This is what I did with the first two balls of Felici! Here's to many more!