Monday, August 24, 2015

An Inauspicious Beginning

I am not moving in my usual speed as another UTI has moved in for a visit.
I wanted to be upright for a while before the drive to the doctor's so I loaded the table runner top on the frame for a bit of light quilting. 
I have just a few detail stitching left to do. 
I joined a KAL for this sock pattern.  It is making good progress considering I had to tweak the pattern so I could knit it toe up!    I passed the heel and now it is time for bed!
Here's to the blessing of the antibiotic for my body.....

3 comments:

  1. Good golly woman....a UTI and quilting and a sock? Really? I mean, really? I didn't see any cape in your family portrait but I suspect you may be some kind of super hero. If I had a UTI the only thing I'd be able to post about for days was the cursed UTI. I HATE them.
    Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! UTI... feel better. On the plus size your work looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are killing me. You have a UTI and you're doing "light quilting"?!? Really I feel so feeble next to you. Your Undine looks beautiful, but you're such an overachiever going toe-up! It all looks really good, but please, please get back to full strength ASAP. Though your speed full-strength is almost as terrifying.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

BLUE SKIES, BLUE WAVES

We were in St Augustine yesterday for an appointment for Bill and when we arrived, the receptionist informed us that the doctor (surgeon) ha...