Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Possibilities

I came back from my golf cart run to get the mail in the rain when I saw this! 
I couldn't believe there are four blooms on my Cereus Plant! 
\
This is going to go through an amazing amount of growth to fill out to deserve the nickname of Queen of the Night! 
Ahhh, the contentment that comes with a pair of self-striping socks on the needles!  These are just a pair of vanilla socks (no patterning;  just full out knit foot and ribbed legs) which just fly from the fingers to your feet in KnitPicks Felici in Glacier. ( I ordered a bunch!)

4 comments:

  1. Right now those blooms look like dead squid! Lol

    Gorgeous yarn -- looks like tropical waters to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.....the new Felici. Bellissima!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Felici...self striping sock yarn, it's like a siren. I see stripes I want to make stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh lucky YOU .......Cereus smells SO good when it blooms. Is it true it will only bloom on a full moon night?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FLOWERS ON FRIDAY

But first-yesterday's Shop Hop went well-we discovered a very nice new shop in St Augustine;  always a good find!   What I bought this t...