Since I bought the new software,
I have been enjoying doing embroidery again!
This design is 6" square and it took 7 hours to get it finished stitching!
I had to fuss with thread shredding-
after tweaking with a new needle and tension settings,
I finally brought about a good stitching rhythm!
I went through two full bobbins which shows how thread heavy this design is.
Maybe it would be better on a pillow or canvas bag
but I wanted it for a birthday t-shirt for my grand daughter!
I lined the design with tricot interfacing so the inside would be soft to wear.
So this plain white t-shirt was sprayed with dye to make it beach-ish,
then I did the embroidery. Not bad for a day's work!