Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Cat Quilt


I finished my first wallhanging on my Inspira Quilting Frame-so fitting to have it be a cat quilt!


I threw it in the wash and love the way it turned out-I am afraid most of the quilting detail is lost in the picture but it looks lovely in person-now on to a 'real' quilt project! My style of quiltmaking is to make the new look instantly 'old' by never washing my new fabric, only use cotton batting, do close machine quilting, hand stitch the binding and then always toss it in the washer and dryer for the finishing touch! Just love it every time.


(This panel was purchased at the Sewing and Quilt Expo but Keepsake Quilting has it for sale as a kit if you would like to make one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

POST SURGERY TIME

I was able to get a ton of knitting time in  while in the Surgery Center with Bill yesterday!   He did well but it is harder to have surgery...