for some leisure time!
We took a little trip to Cocoa Beach to spend a few days with our good friends. Their condo is near the launching port for cruises so we had a constant flow of ships-very interesting to watch.
The ocean worked its unwinding magic on our minds and bodies, too.
I finished up some knitting on the way down.......I made these taller than usual but I wanted to use up all the yarn; I did.
These are for Abigail-interesting how the pattern was different for each pair! The yarn is sport weight and on #3 needles, they were both a quick knit.
And while at Cocoa Beach, I got in some good knitting time, too. This is knit with some hand spun Merino yarn Can I just say that it was a wonderful few days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CRACKLED VARIATION
I was gifted this kit to make a table runner and so I jumped right in! I did take some creative license and made it my own design. I have i...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
I'm trying to remeber...is the inlet north of the Cocoa Bch. pier?
ReplyDeleteSo glad you had a great trip/visit.
ReplyDeleteThe knitting all looks wonderful! I love the variety of colors in the three projects.
Sounds like just what you both needed!
ReplyDelete