Monday, March 11, 2013
Bike Week
So nice to have company stop by to celebrate bike week! My brother, his wife and youngest son and brother-in-law and wife stopped in for a tour of our house! Harley Davidson is well represented in their troupe.
My one and only bestest brother, Bob and his wife, Shelly. We enjoyed a great visit and a fantastic lunch served al fresco at Dad and Mom's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HAT ENHANCEMENT!!!
I bought a newly released knitting machine that is electric--it cranks on its own and even makes however number of rows I program and stops ...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
Big bikes!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a nice visit!
ReplyDeleteMore family fun! I'm sure you'll find life a little empty when it all ends! Enjoy it while it lasts! (I know you are).
ReplyDelete