Monday, March 4, 2013

Love-An Action Verb

 I finished this pair of socks for my daughter-it is fun to use up the skeins of yarn for each sock! The socks are long and lean just like Marsel!
(See the shadow on the upper left of the picture?  It is in every shot I am taking and I can't get rid of it.  I am afraid it is a piece of sand from our trip to the beach last time!  It is going to drive me crazy!!!)
When Abigail, my grand daughter,  was here a few weeks ago, she 'planned' an outfit for me to make for her American Girl Doll.  I put her plans to work this morning and was able to mail out the package of love this afternoon!

3 comments:

  1. I love making doll clothes and that is one pretty outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love is indeed an action verb - and my WM has plenty given all the work he's doing mentally and physically to get the family on their way in time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...