Thursday, March 28, 2013

Garden Search

 I gave myself the mission to find the rainbow in my yard!  I started with the red geraniums.
There are lots of these orange aloe blossoms.
 Yellow almost stymied me but at the last minute I noticed this in the front garden!  I have no idea what it is!  Anyone recognize it?
 The frost the other day killed all the Mexican petunias for my blue category but I did find this blue spiderwort!
The ornamental Kale will fill my green and then purple finds!  Forgive me for getting it out of order!


4 comments:

  1. might not be the perfect rainbow, but at least you have plenty more colours out than we have:) enjoy the blooms - I could help you out with plenty of yellow, daffodils and primulas are already hard at work here!
    happy easter!(and enjoy the grandkids:)
    Bettina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can overlook a lot of things, but I'm not sure even love can cover an out-of-order rainbow!!! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait until we see some flowers. We had 8" of fresh snow a week ago today, so we are still waiting for spring's arrival.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...