Two babies in one day!!!! We met them for lunch and a visit so Mom and Dad could see everyone again before they head to NY this week.
The sock is ripped out, the chart is amended and I am on my way again with the flamingos!!
The fourth time is the charm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A NEW FALL ADDITION
It's been a while since I have done a paint-by-number and I've missed doing it! This one is doubly enjoyable because it is Fall the...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
but think how much happier you will be with them.
ReplyDeleteWhat sweet little babies! I just want to play with their toes. :)
They're both so cute -- William looks like Bill!
ReplyDeleteSo some serious ripping going on in both our craft works, eh?
Ooooh, our babies!!! <3
ReplyDeleteYou are so persistent with stubborn projects...I am trying to get that gene from you by osmosis. :)