The crazy patch pillows are completed! These go on the couch in front of the fireplace. Just in time for this cold snap because the fire won't be going out anytime soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PIVOT OVERLOAD!
I did manage to applique all of the blocks yesterday-- I use a small (2.0mm) zig zag with invisible thread to secure all of the raw edges. ...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
They are beautiful! And please send some of that cold over our way... we have a scorcher of a week coming up... xx
ReplyDeleteI love them. Brrrr….this cold snap is brutal. It’ll be in the teens here just in time for us the head back up to sit the Grands again on Tuesday. We’re up here now. Leaving a bit later this morning to head home and it’s snowed a nit overnight. I love snow but only in the comfort of my own home. I don’t like to travel in it.
ReplyDeleteToday has felt colder than usual. I'm always under blankets. Nice pillows. Love some scrappy crazy quilting.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! It is snowing here right now and tonight it is going down to 12°F.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I have 2 Heart Star blocks I might turn into pillows, not that I need anymore Valentine pillows! LOL. But what do you do with orphan blocks?
ReplyDeleteThey turned out great! Love the scrappiness of them.
ReplyDeleteBlessings and hugs,
Betsy
Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteReally pretty!!!!
ReplyDelete