It's a rainy morning, which is wonderful, and the colors in this sock remind me of the coquina shells we watched on the beach Friday! Such a beautiful colorway to watch slip through my hands while a sock emerges!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A GOOD DAY TO STITCH WITH FRIENDS
I had a great time at QOV (quilts of valor) sew day yesterday; I even came home with some 'homework'! This is a pile of 3 1/2...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
Sock is looking good. I got some garden work done in the morning, but now the rain is threatening so I've come in. I think it will be a stitching afternoon!
ReplyDeleteI love the colors!! We didn't get as much rain as expected. Need it so badly! Have a blessed week ahead!
ReplyDelete