As soon as I finished this windmill top, I laid it out on the floor for my TA-Da! Nyki instantly claimed it but I could see an Oh,No! instead.
Somehow, when I arranged it for sewing I goofed on the same row on all four corners.....nothing to do but rip out and resew! At least I could do it while sitting down.
Corrected and bordered! A good project that was started when Mom and Dad were here for the winter!
I had a few blocks left over and so I added them to the backing for a bit of punch. It is now in the quilting queue.
I hung the serger thread racks..........arranged rainbow-ish for my daughter.
I saw these large recycled glass beads at my friend , Sandy's, on a recent visit and asked to borrow it for an experiment. Yup, I have a new line of support spindles I am going to make.......soon to be offered for sale.