Thursday, May 11, 2023

CATCH MY BREATH!

The red Rain Lilies are starting to bloom!  They are very pretty and have a bit more sweet aroma thant he white striped ones.  We've had several T-storms which is what brings them out!

I took a visit to these guys--they were so funny playing on the trampoline!  I would call out positions and steps and they 'interpretted' my instructions!  
They were hysterical and enjoyed working together to add to the nonsense!  I was impressed with their athleticism!!
In the studio, I have only rearranged the blocks.  I think I am using this set up. maybe! lol
And today I had my sewing student comee and she made a pair of pj's!!!  She amazed herself and is looking forward to making some for her Mom, too!  (Mom asked for anonymity for her so I cropped her face out of the pic!)
 

5 comments:

  1. I love how your blocks are turning out...I took a close look to see how they were arranged. How neat to have such an excited student who did so well with the sewing...she must have had a good teacher, :D. Happy Stitching from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute PJs! I spend all day in mine so I really appreciate a nice pair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like your student did a very good job. It is sweet that she wants to make a pair for her Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your student is progressing very well. I think she’s hooked on sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sewing student is lucky to have you as a teacher! Looks like she's doing well under your instruction, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FRIDAY FINISHES!

The 3-yard quilt top is all sewn together and ready for the quilting frame!  It was pretty easy to stitch it and even a bit boring to just k...