Saturday, May 27, 2023

CLEANING AND QUILTING

I still didn't get to the binding for this QOV yet 
but the urge is coming soon!  In the meantime, Lena is letting me know I have infringed on her area of the sewing table!
I did load the next quilt on the frame--I have been enjoying doing the quilting but I think looking back on my history--I queue up on tops and then have a quilting marathon!
The lifesavor cactus is blooming again!  
It t has a few more buds so I will get to enjoy this for quite a while! 

But mostly I will be enjoying a visit with my Georgia peaches!

3 comments:

  1. Finishing a project always seems to be the hardest part. That cactus is so funny to me. It does look just like a lifesaver.
    Enjoy your peach time.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always have a hard time believing that cactus is real. Are you sure it's not an alien? Lol...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

QUILTS FOR KIDS . ORG

I almost finished the girls' kit at quilting group yesterday.   Isn't it sweet?  The fabrics coordinate so nicely,  even if I am not...