Wednesday, May 10, 2023

FIRST HARVEST!

Enough for a small amount of beans and sugar snap peas for a first meal!  I do love the joy of workng in the garden!
I cooled off in the house by doing a bit of quilting;  it is in the 90's outside!  Lena was a very close sewing buddy which cramped my style but I still liked her company!
I managed to slice the rest of the four-patches and have tried my first arrangement.  I will try several more until I am sure I have it-notice the secondary pattern it makes!
I will leave you with a delicious aroma of the
 Confederate Jasmine!  Ahhhhh!

6 comments:

  1. Love the scent of jasmine! Nice haul on the veggies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you on the harvest! I don't even have my soil in the beds yet!
    Love the jasmine. Mine is still going after I brought it in over the winter - but it needs to get back outside to really thrive

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, our son-in-law just planted some snap peas here, and it will be a long time for a harvest. It is supposed to get hot here at the end of the week, but people here complain when it's in the eighties! I love jasmine, but it's not happy here outside. That's a pretty quilt you are working on now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jasmine’s fragrance is divine! Lena is a good companion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those beans would have never made it into the house. I would have eaten them on the spot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that jasmine! We used to have one when we lived in San Diego, but I think they struggle here. Our friend has a beautiful one in a pot though. Nice quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

PLAYING WITH BLOCKS!

Both tops for the QuiltsforKids are finished now!  A good, fun mix.  I will load them right up to quilt them and get them sent back to be gi...