Monday, May 15, 2023

STUDIO PLEASURES

The mug rugs were first on the agenda Saterday.  I had a good time doing free-motion on my regular sewing machine.  It was neat to have a small project done so quickly!
Nest, I loaded up the Mini Petals quilt on the frame and set to work!  It was good to just keep working until I was finished!  I will put the binding on first thing Monday!  This one and the next few I will  finish will go toward the donation pile--we are collecting quilts for our local police  to carry in their vehicles--
more to come on this later.
I immediately loaded this one on, too, and only managed one row across it before I was done-done in that is!!!

It is a pretty panto called Birds and Blooms!  It is a wide pattern each pass which covers a lot of surface yet it takes longer for each pass!  

3 comments:

  1. Those mug rugs are the cutest things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic projects! Your friends will love the mug rugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute are those mug rugs!!!
    and the quilted quilts... beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

QUILTS FOR KIDS . ORG

I almost finished the girls' kit at quilting group yesterday.   Isn't it sweet?  The fabrics coordinate so nicely,  even if I am not...