Sunday, May 21, 2023

A SUNDAY SWEATER START!



Another top-down sweater has been keeping me happy with knitting!  This is similar to the sweater I finished a few weeks ago but this time, it is in worsted weight mercerized cotton yarn (Modern Cotton by Berroco) not Dk yarn. I used a varigated yarn for the rows of colorwork.  I will make this one with longer sleeves then the pattern states-a 4-5" sleeve looks better on me!  The pattern is Gioia by Berroco Yarns.  The knitting is going well and there was only one glitch when I jumped ahead to the wrong increase!  

 

4 comments:

  1. That's such a pretty sweater. I love the pretty variegated yarn for the colorwork.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good top down sweater. You can't beat them for comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That will be such a pretty sweater. Love the variegated yarn.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

PLAYING WITH BLOCKS!

Both tops for the QuiltsforKids are finished now!  A good, fun mix.  I will load them right up to quilt them and get them sent back to be gi...