Wednesday, May 17, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
THREE NEW QUILT PLANS
I had several piles set aside waiting for me to cut them up with the Accuquilt cutter--I did yesterday! Another set of leftovers from other ...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...






Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHow gorgeous!!!! It looks great on your tropical runner.
ReplyDeleteThat is such a pretty bowl. I love how the "imperfections" give it so much character.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Betsy
I ❤️ it!
ReplyDelete