A few months ago, I was given two partial bolts of decorator weight fabric-neither had enough to make patio chair covers but there was enough of each to cover one side of each chair! I even had enough to make four placemats!
Doesn't it give a nice perk to one of our favorite places!
I made another hanky/bonnet and booties set.
I did not have enough ribbon for ties for the bonnet so I added it to my JoAnns list.
We are hoping to go this Friday.
We got another rain storm this afternoon, I thought it was a perfect time to quilt Aria's little quilt; one nice advantage to crib quilts is that they are easily finished in a few hours!
I used the roses and ribbons pantograph. On to the binding....
The new yarn is working up just beautifully! I love the feel and the drape of this superwash wool by Cascade!