Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Routine

 A few months ago, I was given two partial bolts of decorator weight fabric-neither had enough to  make patio chair covers but there was enough of each to cover one side of each chair!  I even had enough to make four placemats! 
 Doesn't it give a nice perk to one of our favorite places!
 I made another hanky/bonnet and booties set. 
 I did not have enough ribbon for ties for the bonnet so I added it to my JoAnns list.
We are hoping to go this Friday.
 We got another rain storm this afternoon, I thought it was a perfect time to quilt Aria's little quilt; one nice advantage to crib quilts is that they are easily finished in a few hours!
 I used the roses and ribbons pantograph.  On to the binding....
The new yarn is working up just beautifully!  I love the feel and the drape of this superwash wool by Cascade! 

3 comments:

  1. Love new chair covers and matching placemats. Aria's quilt looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of lovelies! I want to come and sit on your newly-covered pool chairs for a chat while the kids splash in the pool nearby and yell "Grandma, watch!"...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new cushions really are pretty, but I adore that quilt! Someone is going to be a well-loved baby.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

PLANS AND REVISIONS

I knit the sleeve (top up) and realized that I would prefer the sleeve line up with the same color of the body. See how the shading of the  ...