Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Normal Days

 Bill is busy trimming branches that are blocking the citrus trees.   He cuts down a bunch of branches and then hauls them away with his tractor.
 We enjoy this big cluster of blooms-I have always wanted one of these and now I have one! (A Blue Allium for those inquiring minds!)
 There is a new quilt on the frame-it is for a friend who did the piecing!   And has a deadline to get it finished in time for  a wedding when I am done with my part!   Fun to be included in the process!
 I am enjoying the swirly quilting lines-I am pacing myself so I can make my deadline-it is very enjoyable to have a big quilt on the frame again!
When I am too tired to stand and quilt, I putter at more glass work-I am enjoying the lessons!

4 comments:

  1. The quilting looks so good! I love how it unifies the different colors and prints.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilt looks great! I would love to see how you do the glass

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have noticed that the "crafts" you do are usually pretty colorful? Do you think that is because you live in Florida and are surrounded by flowers a lot more than we Yankees are?

    I am really digging your glass art.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

READY FOR THE FRAME FINALLY!

At quilting group yesterday, I managed to get the borders seen on and all pressed!  Now to wait for its turn on the frame!  I am feeling beh...