Thursday, May 1, 2008

32nd Anniversary

Bill and I have traveled many miles since this was taken! We spent the morning at car dealerships trying to find a model to justify a trade-in for my Amanti, Kia, which gets good gas mileage but needs to get better. (Oh, yeah, we did stop at the Quilt shop in St. Augustine to sign me up for a class for my quilting machine!) Didn't find just what we needed so went to Subway for a take-out so we could eat it at the beach! We got a redirection at the beach ramp cuz the guy who takes your on ramp money had a Toyota Yaris-he gave us a good testimonial so we decided to check out the dealership where he bought it after our beach time. Had a good lunch, a long walk, a nap/book read break and then we headed back to car dealer--we were pleasantly surprised-I think we are going to be the proud new owners of a red Yaris sedan.
The waves were just right for a long walk................we both got sunkissed just right.
We didn't find any whole shells today but we did find a few of these stones-and some sea glass.

We got done with our car escapades too late for a sit down dinner so we had a wonderful eat at Pizza Hut-the company was the best!

3 comments:

  1. I thought the same thing when I looked at your wedding picture as I do when I look at ours...you were kids!!! :) I always love wedding pictures, and this is a lovely one...

    Glad you had an enjoyable anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wedding picture is too cute! Happy 32nd and may there be many, many more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary to you both.

    Thanks for your comment on my blog; won't be using my birthday gifts anytime soon - still not allowed to knit! :-(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

ALMOST A TOP!

  I have all of the pieces blocks finished  and the borders are cut but nothing is sewn to its neighbor yet  but that is on the schedule for...