And I spun up one bobbin today!
Bill is harvesting his watermelons! This beauty weighs in at 22 pounds!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ARRIVED
Through beautiful country , beautiful fields, and concrete jungles, we pushed on! And all three of us are very grateful for a bed to lay...
-
I was gifted this kit to make a table runner and so I jumped right in! I did take some creative license and made it my own design. I have i...
-
I am using the planter from my daughter and planted strawberries! There are three different kinds of strawberry plants; Ruby June, Chandler...
-
The second pair of Barcelona Memories 2 socks are completed! I didn't have to rip out and reknit any parts of this pair so it is beco...
That is a large watermelon.
ReplyDeleteSo how many yards on a bobbin? What can you get from all those punis?
somebody is torturing her cards:)) do you have special ones for cotton? looks like your going to have plenty for a tee or something else in summer colours! happy spinning - and get better soon with that virus!
ReplyDeleteBettina