I have finished plying the two skeins of yarn for the Tour de Fleece competition on Ravelry. Here is the 285 yards of orange cotton yarn.
Here is my haul for the TDF ! 8 skeins for a total of 1126 yards for Team I Spin Cotton!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A TIMELY GIFT
Autumn has arrived in northern Georgia; the nights are cool, the leaves are changing colors and the new mugs are just in time for hot chocol...
-
I am using the planter from my daughter and planted strawberries! There are three different kinds of strawberry plants; Ruby June, Chandler...
-
I was gifted this kit to make a table runner and so I jumped right in! I did take some creative license and made it my own design. I have i...
-
The second pair of Barcelona Memories 2 socks are completed! I didn't have to rip out and reknit any parts of this pair so it is beco...
Very Florida Gator-y! :)
ReplyDeleteLooks lovely but I don't think I would use those three colours together -- a bit sporty for my tastes! LOL
ReplyDeletegreat work! and what's it going to be now???
ReplyDeleteLove orange. Great yarn.
ReplyDelete