I have finished plying the two skeins of yarn for the Tour de Fleece competition on Ravelry. Here is the 285 yards of orange cotton yarn.
Here is my haul for the TDF ! 8 skeins for a total of 1126 yards for Team I Spin Cotton!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RESET!
I took it all apart and today, I will pretend that I am just beginning it! No, I couldn't throw it into the trash can but I also coul...
-
My sister works with a woman whose Mom owns an Alpaca farm and knit shop; so what a treat for a girls day out! My sister, sister-in-law, ...
-
Mamas and their offspring! We had a wonderful day at church, being able to hear Bruce preach and Abigail do a special number with some o...
-
I have been a lump today......the pool has imparted a new phenomena-swimmers ear! It woke me up several times in the night and has throbbe...
Very Florida Gator-y! :)
ReplyDeleteLooks lovely but I don't think I would use those three colours together -- a bit sporty for my tastes! LOL
ReplyDeletegreat work! and what's it going to be now???
ReplyDeleteLove orange. Great yarn.
ReplyDelete