Saturday, July 7, 2012

Saturday's Creativity

 Sewing garments again has been enjoyable.......I haven't done too much lately and this is a good challenge.
A friend wanted a blouse to match one she already owns-I copied the shirt and got it to work.  Nothing like a TA-Da moment!
I have been spinning away for the Tour de Fleece and have turned the pile of these punis,
 into singles and now I am plying it into yarn.  (I have emptied two baskets so far and the bag of cotton looks just as full as when I began!)
I did a bit of 'patch' work!  It is nice to take an idea to actuality !  Marsel wanted some embroidered patches to put on the soccer bags she will be making........I'd say her idea worked!

3 comments:

  1. Aren't you the cover one?

    Lovely spinning and patches.

    What is punis?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great top! Also, those embroidered patches did you make them yourself? They look awesome! I love how they are personalized!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...