Sewing garments again has been enjoyable.......I haven't done too much lately and this is a good challenge.
A friend wanted a blouse to match one she already owns-I copied the shirt and got it to work. Nothing like a TA-Da moment!
I have been spinning away for the Tour de Fleece and have turned the pile of these punis,
into singles and now I am plying it into yarn. (I have emptied two baskets so far and the bag of cotton looks just as full as when I began!)
I did a bit of 'patch' work! It is nice to take an idea to actuality ! Marsel wanted some embroidered patches to put on the soccer bags she will be making........I'd say her idea worked!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CAT AND A HAT
Ollie was very curious about the hat making, the yarn (which is a no-no because he eats it like spaghetti) and the new machine! In between h...
-
I am using the planter from my daughter and planted strawberries! There are three different kinds of strawberry plants; Ruby June, Chandler...
-
I was gifted this kit to make a table runner and so I jumped right in! I did take some creative license and made it my own design. I have i...
-
The second pair of Barcelona Memories 2 socks are completed! I didn't have to rip out and reknit any parts of this pair so it is beco...
Aren't you the cover one?
ReplyDeleteLovely spinning and patches.
What is punis?
Fabulous top!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great top! Also, those embroidered patches did you make them yourself? They look awesome! I love how they are personalized!
ReplyDelete