Of a new quilt on the frame.......
Of windy swirls on the windmill blocks.......
Of the gopher tortoise in the driveway.......
Of the resurrection fern in full leaf because of the rains....
Of a new grand daughter all in pink! My world is full of colors!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CRACKLED VARIATION
I was gifted this kit to make a table runner and so I jumped right in! I did take some creative license and made it my own design. I have i...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
.jpg)
What an unusual colour combination in that quilt. But the best picture are the colours of little Aria's skin, hair and eyes!
ReplyDeleteOf course you saved the best for last. My, my that's a big bow on her head. :)
ReplyDeleteHow precious. I have had a lot of catching up to do on your blog!
ReplyDelete