Ah, time well spent in the sewing room-a lined dress from the stash. It went together in no time flat and no heartaches.
I will be wearing it to church with my new shawl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CRACKLED VARIATION
I was gifted this kit to make a table runner and so I jumped right in! I did take some creative license and made it my own design. I have i...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
Very pretty!
ReplyDeleteLOVE! You will look the picture of coastal summer!
ReplyDeleteI wish I could sew. But I am terrible at it. Ok, not terrible, just not patient. BTW... I can't wait to pick up the Harrisville :)
ReplyDeleteSweet! Your church must keep its AC set pretty low.
ReplyDeleteLovely combination of handmade garments.
ReplyDelete