I am holding my new grand daughter..
It is too wonderful for words.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CRACKLED VARIATION
I was gifted this kit to make a table runner and so I jumped right in! I did take some creative license and made it my own design. I have i...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
Awww.. New, tiny life. Babies smell sooo good!
ReplyDeleteHappy sigh!
ReplyDeleteWonderful! Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteAwwwww!
ReplyDeleteAwesome....congratulations (said in a whisper)
ReplyDeleteCan not wait to see more pretty pictures of the sweetest little new addition!!
ReplyDelete